You can't let the fall pass by without carving a pumpkin and cooking the seeds! Use our Jeep pumpkin carving template for a cute and easy way to show off your carving skills and these spicy southern pumpkin seeds are a must try!
Spicy Southern Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
-Pumpkin seeds, rinsed well
-Slap Ya Mama Seasoning
-Old Bay Seasoning
1. Heat Oven to 350 degrees
2. Make sure your seeds are clean and rinsed.
3. Soak seeds for 30-60 minutes.
4. Bring a pot of water to a boil (enough to cover the seeds). Boil the seeds for about 10 minutes to cook the inside of the seeds.
5. Spread the seeds evenly on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and shake around the pan. Finally, shake a light layer of Old Bay seasoning over all of the seeds and then Slap Ya Mama seasoning.
6. Cook seeds, stirring every 10 minutes. Cook for 40 minutes or until golden yellow! Be sure to double check them to make sure they aren't burning.
Be sure to tag us in your pumpkin carving and pumpkin seed photos on instagram!